Jo Malone in Manila

jo-malone-philippines-15 jo-malone-philippines-2

Jo Malone

Launches in the Philippines
I’ve only gotten to know about Jo Malone through my Titas who always bring them home as pasalubongs (souvenir/gifts) to my mom, sisters and I. It wasn’t love at first sniff — I think the very first fragrance I got was composed of strong rose notes (forgot which exactly it was as I did give it to my mom after) and it was too overpowering for me then. Fast forward a few years, my Tita went home again and gifted me Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It was a completely different experience – I was instantly hooked. Much as I wanted to generously bathe in the scent every day, I knew I couldn’t get a hold of it easily here in Manila so I scrimped. Now that they’re finally here – is it time to bathe in Jo Malone?! (If money weren’t an issue, I would, lol)
jo-malone-philippines-12
Blackbird Makati was transformed into a beautiful lounge that when I entered, I was like, “Wait, am I still in Manila or am I in London now?”
jo-malone-philippines-10jo-malone-philippines-11
One of my favorites – Peony and Blush Suede. Very feminine without being overpowering.
jo-malone-philippines-3
The candles will be brought in too!!! AHHHH #someonesaveme #ormakemewinthelottery
jo-malone-philippines-launch-2
Saw Sabs of The Makeup Maven for the first time since her baby shower!
jo-malone-philippines-7
At the Discovery Bar, we experience first-hand the full Jo Malone layering technique.
jo-malone-philippines-6
My seatmate and chat-mate for that lunch – Belle Rodolfo of Preview Magazine. #thosebrowsthough
jo-malone-philippines-18jo-malone-philippines-4jo-malone-philippines-launchjo-malone-philippines-9jo-malone-philippines-8jo-malone-philippines-14jo-malone-philippines-13
The lunch menu that day included ingredients that can be found in Jo Malone’s perfumes (sage, for example). I now understand the hype behind Blackbird Restaurant.
jo-malone-philippines-20
Deets?
Thanks to Elain Ojeda for the photos with me in it.
Jo Malone Philippines will open its first boutique in Manila on October 2015 in Greenbelt 5 (beside Lancome). What’s your favorite Jo Malone fragrance? Let me know in the comments below!

1. July 4, 2015 / 7:07 pm

Wood Sage & Sea Salt <3 <3 And Nectarine Honey and Blossom!

Will they release the 30ml size here Shari? 🙂

• July 5, 2015 / 7:14 am

WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT!!!! I wanna get the big bottle :((((
      And yes they are selling the 30ml ones here 🙂

2. July 4, 2015 / 7:32 pm

Gorgeous photos! My favourite Jo Malone fragrance is Peony and Blush Suede (my wedding day spritz!) and for everyday, Earl Grey and Cucumber, which I also like to layer with Red Roses.

So exciting to see the changing retail landscape in Manila! 🙂

3. July 4, 2015 / 9:32 pm

I loooove the Blue Agave and Cacao. I only use 4 fragrances and that’s my 2nd most used. My mom is obsessed with Nectarine and Honey blossom. I personally don’t really like it. I get a bit dizzy from the smell. I did sniff Wood Sage and Sea Salt in Saks and I soooo regret I didn’t buy it. Not even the small size. I also wanted to buy a candle but I knew on the inside I wouldn’t use it.. Next time though, I will get Wood Sage and Sea Salt!

4. July 5, 2015 / 11:01 am

This is so exciting! I’ve been dying to try Nectarine Blossom and Honey for so long! 8D

5. July 5, 2015 / 5:57 pm

What a gorgeous event! I have only tried Peony blush suede and it is beautiful x
    thebeautybloss.com

6. July 6, 2015 / 12:33 am

i always think its so lucky that you get so many photos of you when you to events. since i’m the person holding camera, i can’t get the candid shots that i love to see on other peoples blogs.
    anyways about malone. i konw a lot of ppl love them and i generally i enjoy the scent range but i haven’t found one that i really love or felt was nuanced enough to own. i really like the design though. there’s a sophistication that comes with just the cream and black graphic design with the clear bottles.

7. July 6, 2015 / 11:28 am

Wow this looked like an incredible event! I’ve got one Jo Malone perfume and it’s so treasured by me! Loving these gorgeous shots of you 🙂

sayyip.blogspot.com.au

8. Claudia
    July 14, 2015 / 6:06 pm

Looks like such a gorgeous event! I have one Jo Malone scent and I use it so sparingly haha xx

9. July 20, 2015 / 11:12 am

I’m so happy they finally decide to open a branch here in Manila!!!!! 🙂

10. Maricar Gamboa Cabais
    August 29, 2015 / 6:49 pm

You mean they already did a pre launching here? How lucky…waiting for the heaven on earth to open on october…my birthday month…splurge!

11. Kyle
    September 10, 2015 / 10:38 pm

Nice presentation. It is indeed in line with the brand’s high quality standard. 😉 I have been working with Jo Malone London shop here at Dubai Airports since 2012. The experience is superb and much more if it is shared. Happy to know it is will be in the Philippines soon. Spending some time off in this store is worthwhile. So be part of the opening!!! 😉

12. Kyle
    September 10, 2015 / 10:40 pm

Nice presentation. It is indeed in line with the brand’s high quality standard. 😉 I have been working with Jo Malone London shop here at Dubai Airports since 2012. The experience is superb and much more if it is shared. Happy to know it will be in the Philippines soon. Spending some time off in this store is worthwhile. So be part of the opening!!! 😉

13. Marou Sales-Nepomuceno
    October 3, 2016 / 3:47 pm

Hi, how much are the Jo Malone’s scents collection? Hope to hear from you! Thanks! God bless!

14. August 25, 2020 / 2:42 pm

This article is one of the best articles I have ever read.

Congratulations to the author, I distributed the article to my friends.

Good Luck!