Dior Face Wardrobe

dior-philippines-boutique-launch dior-face-wardrobe dior-face-wardrobe-philippines

Dior Beauty

Face Wardrobe Experience
Ahhh luxury beauty… while I’ve temporarily sated my thirst for high-end cosmetics through Tom Ford (I’ve been staving off the Chanels and Guerlains for a while now), I’m not quite immune to the lure of Dior. I’ve fallen in love with their Fluid Sticks, have gone through three tubes of Dior Lip Glow and am almost close to emptying the Diorskin Nude BB Creme that I have. My Grege Lipstick has been overused this summer as well. So when an invite from Dior pops through your email and asks you to Save the Date — you drop everything, block that whole day and go on revisiting those reviews of the Dior Nude Air foundation you’ve been telling yourself you don’t need.
The event, which is officially called the Dior Face Wardrobe, was led by Image Consultant (and a gorgeous beauty friend of mine!), Cristina Madara. We actually filmed a Youtube video on her channel of our favorites a while back – check it here if you’ve missed it. Cristina’s beauty philosophy is very well attuned to Dior’s general philosophy. The long and short of it is – you don’t need to have every single makeup or skincare product (just like in clothes. yes put down that white off-shoulder top everybody’s wearing, you don’t need another one of those). Dress your face with products that cater to your needs – so you actually get to use them up. And not just make them beautiful vanity table displays because you’ve too many to use up even one (huhu Im guilty of this).
To be perfectly honest, the whole Face Wardobe thing was one giant enabling session. I mean, round up a bunch of beauty-loving freaks, place your best-selling Dior makeup juxtaposed with fresh tulips while waiters serve you free-flowing champagne and delicious Lusso food. What do you get? Everyone wanting to take home everything. The tulips and the food included. LOL!
dior-face-wardrobe-philippines-2
The beautiful Dara David Roa sat as Cristina’s model for the day. She has no foundation on there! GOOD LAWD
dior-nude-air
The new Nude Air Foundation – serum-y consistency and has a light coverage. Perfect for those with perfect skin already!
dior-face-wardrobe-philippines-3
Sat between two of my Mom Pegs in life – Christine Dychiao of Manila Fashion Observer and Agoo Bengzon, Preview’s ex-Beauty Editor now Unilever’s Beauty Expert
dior-philippines-top-products-3 dior-philippines-boutique-launch-2 dior-philippines-top-products dior-face-wardrobe-philippines-4b dior-face-wardrobe-philippines-5
We were really trying out the products before we became all pose-y! With Jackie Go, Yuki Tansengco and Cat Arambulo
dior-face-wardrobe-philippines-groupdior-philippines-top-products-2
Are you eyeing anything from Dior lately? What product/s have you tried from the brand and what are your thoughts on it/them? Let me know!
P.S — The brand is opening their flagship boutique -the very first Dior boutique in the Philippines – inside SM Makati very soon.
Photos taken by me Group photos taken by Te Amo Floristeria

1. May 23, 2015 / 2:12 am

omg why are all your events always in like patio/sun drenched/ huge couched locaitons LOL. in toronto its like. urban chic warehouse or downtown loft lol. i guess i have to be in the philillipines to soak in the sun and the beachy feel

• May 24, 2015 / 6:32 pm

SUN DRENCHED / AL FRESCO PATIO = HUMIDITY PARTY!! We were all sweating like crazy here, don’t let our smiles fool you :))) I swear, I wanted to take a shower right after this event. It was particularly hot and humid that afternoon :)) We were just too busy with all the shiny pretty things to notice !!

• May 24, 2015 / 6:32 pm

It was fun! 🙂

2. May 23, 2015 / 8:55 am

Oooh that foundation! Would you know how much it is Shari? 🙂

• May 24, 2015 / 6:34 pm

It’s P3,400 Romzkie!

• May 24, 2015 / 6:35 pm

Thanks Jen! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

3. May 23, 2015 / 11:55 am

What a lovely event! And I’ve heard a lot about that Dior foundation – hope you get to test it out soon!

• May 24, 2015 / 6:35 pm

I tried it out on the event – it’s my kind of coverage, light, runny, blends like skin. But the price!!!

• May 25, 2015 / 12:25 am

You’re saying all the right things! But how much D:

4. Lily
    May 24, 2015 / 12:20 am

I’ve been testing the foundation and I really like it. Writing an in depth review was crazy though. So many words. LOL! My most recent Dior purchase would be the limited edition My Lady blushes in 006 and 007. Sooooooooo beautiful!

• May 24, 2015 / 6:36 pm

I READ IT AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. I wanted to go run and get the foundation. Looks soooo good 🙂 The blushes are beautiful indeed. I’ve been grabbing my Coral Cruise a lot this summer 🙂

5. May 24, 2015 / 5:48 pm

This looks like an amazing event! I have been loving the new Dior nude air foundation. Favourite of the moment!
    thebeautybloss.com

• May 24, 2015 / 6:36 pm

Ahhh so many bloggers lovin’ the Nude Air!!! <3 #IWANT

6. May 27, 2015 / 3:49 am

So jealous! It looks like an amazing event. If any moms out there want to learn to do makeup for themselves or for others — check out The Event Makeup Artist’s online makeup artist course! http://www.temacourse.com/ Great way to learn the ropes in just 30 days.

Thanks for all your elegant, beautiful posts. I am really inspired!

7. May 27, 2015 / 7:35 pm

Hmmm that foundation (which I love the packaging by the way) seems great for the warmer weather. Looks like you had fun there 🙂