A Golden Summer

le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ootd le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ootd-mistymomthe-misty-mom-hairle-bunny-bleu-philippines-ronda-gold-6le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ootd-mistymom-2le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ronda-gold-2le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ronda-gold-3le-bunny-bleu-philippines-ronda-gold-5
Le Bunny BLEU Gold
My First Le Bunny Bleu Philippines pair – the ronda
You can buy the golden Rondas online here. *No affiliate links!
In my store visit post, I asked you guys which pair of Le Bunny Bleus you think I went with at the end. And a few of you ladies actually guessed the right style – the Ronda slip-ons! The golden Rondas, to be exact. I was beaming from ear-to-ear as I read through the comments and saw that most of you know my style too well. Are we solemates or what? And I thought I was veering away from the usual style when I went for the gold Rondas! What I like about the Ronda is its rubber sole which makes it easy to clean – I just use a baby wipe to spot clean the white sides. I was close to going home with these Leahs but in the end, I went for something to perk up my usual blahhh-ck/white/neutral outfits instead.
Of course, sparkly gold was my choice of perk. I initially didn’t think it was hard to pair – but after wearing them almost daily, I did have a few fashion police moments where I thought to myself, “Did I not look in the mirror when I decided to wear that outfit?” But then again, it goes to show how comfortable I am wearing these that I would actually go out without bothering to check if my clothes and shoes match. Well to be honest, matching my clothes to my shoes is one of those things I care very little about anymore these days.
I’m curious though, how would you wear these gold Rondas? Let me know below!

Le Bunny Bleu Philippines is available at: Shangri-la Plaza (654-2599) Glorietta 5 (955-7225) Robinsons Department Store, Ermita Flat Shop (Eastwood City Mall, Glorietta 3, Greenhills)

1. April 19, 2015 / 9:23 pm

I think the outfit looks great with the shoes- very summery indeed! I think they would look great with a simple cotton black dress too and some gold summer accessories. And these gold Ronda’s were my first pick, I love them!

2. April 20, 2015 / 7:26 am

i def like the idea of metallic shoes for the summer time. i’ve been waiting a silver pair actually! but gold looks really good too.

3. April 20, 2015 / 9:21 am

I’d wear them all day err day! With anything, really. But I’d probably wear them with my daily uniform of jeans/shorts and a back or white tee. And I’m really not the type of person to be all matchy matchy with my clothes.. I can’t bother with most things (like washing my hair, thank goodness for dry shampoo) most days, so I’d rather not have another thing to fuss about. I applaud those people who can and do coordinate every aspect of their appearance.

4. April 20, 2015 / 1:36 pm

They look super pretty! I’ve browsed Le Bunny Bleu a couple of times before, and I’ve always wanted their laid back but very chic styles. 🙂

If I have these, I might wear it all day errday just like Raven. :p

5. April 20, 2015 / 4:29 pm

I like the idea of paring more ‘sparkly’ items with casual pieces, definitely more my style. You’re rocking those poses babe!

Hanh x | hanhabelle

6. April 20, 2015 / 7:36 pm

Ugh, sparkly gold! Yes, please.

7. April 20, 2015 / 11:44 pm

I like ’em! And you look so pretty again 🙂 Such a natural beauty (here I go again, lol).

8. April 21, 2015 / 4:59 pm

Looks really cute on you! I’m still not sure if my ugly feet could actually pull those off though! :)))) I love the outfit!

9. April 22, 2015 / 1:47 am

Freeeesh. I just clicked back to your store post and I really want those white Ericas :(((

10. Hi_D
    April 23, 2015 / 8:05 pm

I wouldn’t have guessed that you’re a mom if not for the name of your blog. You’re really stylish and you look so young.

Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

11. April 24, 2015 / 7:57 am

I love these shoes! And your pictures! And your shirt!! Has anyone ever looked cooler sitting on a fence?! I wish I’d had your posing guidelines when we were in Arizona and I decided the best way to showcase the national park sign was to stand up on it and Vanna White the whole affair. Since the sign is about 5 feet in the air, the photo was taken from below and I look like a giant squatty Grimace (of 1980s McDonald’s fame). Not one for the fridge, that’s fo sho.

12. CatEyeKai Marquez
    April 30, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Well, I’m still not over the fact that you’re a mom and you can keep a blog like this! Superb job <3 Lots of love!