Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.Interrupting normal beauty-related activities here and sharing what I wore to an event I attended yesterday. I felt compelled to take an OOTD because scanning through my outfit posts here, I realized I’m almost always in black or white or both. Not surprising since my closet is 80% monochrome. So yes, here’s a glimpse of the other 20% of my closet.
Dressed up, but not really
Outfit details: Top & Jeans, H&M; Bag, Zara
A pair of boyfriend jeans and a criss-cross-at-the-back halter top (I’m the best at describing clothing, no? bwahaha) were my picks for the launch I went to yesterday. The handbag I’m using has got to be my favorite bag of all time. It doubles as a camera bag or a diaper bag depending on the occasion.
Can I just share – at the end of the day, I don’t know maybe it was the 2-hr traffic jam or the intense heat – but I blamed my halter top for my nausea. I felt like it was choking me (even if it didn’t, it was kind of loose at the top actually) the whole time, I just couldn’t afford to take it off (well, my bra kinda suits the boyfriend jeans…). Still, because of this experience, I may never wear this top again. Haha!
Vamp in the Day
Bold Lips during Daytime, why Not?
Face of the Day: Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage palette NARS Dolce Vita blush (left side of NARS palette) Lipstick Queen Entourage K-Palette Real Lasting Eye Pencil Benefit High Brow Benefit Brow Zings
I tweeted the photo on the left yesterday because I was still in a Cocoa Mirage high. But I’m high off of something else today – the K-Palette Real Lasting Eye Pencil. It’s the pencil version of their best-selling liquid eyeliner and I think I like this better than that. For some reason, the liquid liner doesn’t really last the whole day on me without fading so I wasn’t totally in love with it. This pencil, though. Mmmmm. Lemme save those thoughts for a proper review.
I paired the Cocoa eyes with my favorite bloody vamp shade, Entourage from Lipstick Queen. Which turned out to be a bad idea because I didn’t anticipate I’d compulsively snack on the Buffalo Bites they were serving from Mesclun (Good Lord, I can still taste them in my mouth thinking about it). This lipstick moves a lot so I may have ended up with lipstick marks all over my face while gushing about the buffalo bites to Mikki, who was a real friend because she notified me every time.
How about you? Do you wear vamps during the day or do you reserve it for the night?
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.