Insta Lately: October 2014

instagram-october Working on some things so I haven’t been able to finish my drafted reviews. Exciting base products are on the list! Also, if you’re experiencing some blog glitches (unresponsive layout etc.), apologies as I’m tweaking my blog again. For now, let me leave you with an Instagram Roundup. Are you following me on Instagram already? It’s @themistymom. I usually post new stuff in there weeks/months before I get to blog about it here.

Happenings

First Row Painting my nails black again with my beloved Chanel Black Satin My first Lipstick Queen purchase which I’ve been testing the past weeks! Selene trying on shades and telling me to shut the curtains

Second Row Wearing a 5-Product Face more often these days Behind the Insta Lately text is a tray of delicious bite-sized cheescakes The husband went shoe shopping and I experienced the “Wife Seat”

Third Row Selene and I “bonding” listening to my dad’s speech at his Retirement Ceremonies When we landed in Manila from Cebu, I went straight to the H&M Pre-Opening Night Parting shot of Jpark Island Resort in Cebu

How’s your week so far, folks? Anything exciting happened?

October 21, 2014 / 9:19 pm

Week’s so slow!! I didn’t have classes yesterday though. Hehe. We had our annual school fair last weekend it was so fun!! I also got to do th hosts’ makeup for our Variety Show. So my weekend was very eventful. Still exhausted though. 🙁 BUT. One last push! Last day of classes on Friday then it’s Sam Break!!! ♡

2. October 21, 2014 / 9:46 pm

Thanks for sharing the photos, Shari! Well, yesterday baby and I went swimming and now I am watching The Walking Dead with hubby. Heehee. Take care! xx

3. October 21, 2014 / 10:46 pm

I wish my bf would like shopping more. I wouldn’t mind waiting for him while he shops!!! 😀 These days I’ll let him drop me off at the mall and just pick me up when I’m done. Feel bad for the guy following me around like a poor puppy hahaha.

• October 21, 2014 / 11:48 pm

My partner looks immediately for the closest bench or chair in the shopping centre 😉

hanhabelle

4. October 22, 2014 / 7:12 am

That photo of Selene is adorable!! Too cute.

Jill | alittlesoapbox.com

5. October 22, 2014 / 10:17 pm

Selene looks absolutely adorable! 🙂

6. Thea Fernandez
    October 26, 2014 / 12:15 pm

I love your Instagram feed! Wish mine would be like yours 🙂

7. October 28, 2014 / 3:10 am

On a Misty Mom marathon, been busy the past weeks I missed a lot of posts.

Can’t wait to read about what you think of Velvet Rope. I love it. Lightest-weight lipstick in the universe… Not as pigmented as I hoped pero I love the 3D effect.