Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
1. Gino McCray Shading & Highlight Set — these were actually sold separately in Beauty Buffet (I just found out Beauty Buffet is made in Korea! It’s not a Thai brand). I wasn’t anticipating on getting either one but I remember that during this time, both my husband and I were so hungry already but I couldn’t decide which product to buy so he ended up getting both.
The shading powder for contour is very sheer and not too pigmented, which is okay since it is buildable without looking too much. It has no orange undertones and its brown-ness does not have the dirty look. I still prefer my NARS Laguna for contouring, though. This was priced at around 350 baht so converting to pesos costs approximately Php 490. For this price, I think the product is a great buy. This will also last a good 6 months if you use everyday and even longer when used occasionally.
The highlight cream is another story. I was keen on foregoing getting this because I’m not a fan of cream highlighters, although I have been using MAC’s Luna which is a cream colour base, ever since I could remember. I have been on the lookout for a new highlighting powder and for some reason, not one product has convinced me. Anyway, the highlight’s consistency is very creamy and works just as well as my Luna highlighter cream. I’ll do a comparison post next time. Highlighter creams are best used to accentuate the ridge of the nose, inner and outer corners of eyes (gives the illusion of wide set eyes), above the bow of lip, and brow and cheek bones.
2. Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment — Don’t expect full coverage from this concealer. It works as an eye brightener more than a concealer. I find it has no coverage at all for my worst days but when topped with loose powder, works wonders in making me look like I had a full (and even with extra 2 hours!) 10-hour sleep and ready for a photo shoot!
3. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – The HG mascara of most beauty bloggers and a multi-awarded mascara, at that! But do I agree with the verdict? Not so much. I find that Benefit’s They’re Real mascara does a great job in thickening and volumizing my lashes but for some reason, it can’t uphold the curl. Also, I find it too clumpy to apply – one coat contains so much product that two coats make me look like I’ll be performing in a full-scale production for the night.
4. Gino McCray Blush in Rosy Brown – Gino McCray is best known for their blushes! I truly regret not purchasing more. I should have foregone getting the highlight and shading set and got two more blushers instead. Oh well! Anyway, their blushes are very pigmented and match well with Asian skin. Rosy Brown is peach with brown undertones. The glitters on the pan looks very intense, but miraculously just gives off the right amount of shimmer when applied onto the cheeks. Best for medium-toned skin because for the fairer tones, it may look too orangey. Price: 350 baht or Php 490
5. Cathy Doll Eyebrow Tint in Hazelnut – I currently use MAC’s Brow Set in Beguile and have been wanting to get Boy Girl, their most saleable product but still have so much Beguile left, I didn’t want to splurge on another one. I found this eyebrow tint which is more or less similar to Boy Girl and for only 250 baht or Php 350. Available in two shades – hazelnut and dark chocolate. Sharing with you Hazelnut first and I must say, the color pay-off and consistency is as good as MAC’s. Cathy Doll is another Korean brand and I fell in love with their cute packaging, affordable products and very effective formulations! I’ll share other items I got from their line in the next post.
|Ta-da! The finished product using all the items mentioned above!|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.