First BDJ Box!

Ciao Bella! I’ve had the Belle de Jour planner for two consecutive years before and I loved all the perks it included — coupons and discounts to my favorite brands and establishments, as well as fun and interesting events that the BDJ team always comes up with for their belles! That’s why when I heard that the team was coming up with a Monthly Subscription Beauty Box, I had to jump right in and subscribe. Knowing their established place in the industry with all their partners and affiliates, you can’t go wrong with them (and no, this isn’t a sponsored post for BDJ!).
I signed up two days ago for a 6-month subscription plan and surprisingly got the BDJ box today! It was a fast, hassle-free process that you can do in less than 5 minutes. I love how I wasn’t stressed at all for their subscription routine.
I love the BDJ color combination! And their packaging is just so well-thought through and perfectly executed!
So today, before leaving for Batangas for holiday, I had to see for myself all the goodies in the box, despite having seen them in several beauty blogs already. I didn’t sign up for Saladbox (fortunately since I was able to see their first box and sad to say I was a bit disappointed) so the thought of unboxing my first ever subscription box is so exciting and kakakilig that I really took my time in opening it.
As mentioned by other beauty blogs, it is JAMPACKED! True-la-loo that just in the weight itself you would be excited na as it really felt loaded. Taking a sneak peek of the box as seen above, the box is overflowing with products. I love the small details too like the paper, sticker and swirly ribbons that makes it feel like an ultimate beauty gift. Moving on to the products…
1.) Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua (1.2ml sample vial) — I’m not very experimental on perfumes as I stick to the scents I like, but I appreciate a perfume sample

2.) SYOSS Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner (both 100ml) — Schwarzkopf products that are both in full-sized packaging!

3.) Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub (50ml) — I’m a Kiehl’s loyalist but it wouldn’t hurt to try Garnier as I’ve never tried their products before. But this tube I’d probably give to my sister for her to use and I’ll update you on her reviews on this!

4.) L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5, Daily Repairing Treatment (50ml) — Hair treatments by L’Oreal are something I would never hesitate to try, especially on my deep-fried abused hair!

5.) L’oreal Revitalift Night Repair Essence (5ml) — I’m on this thinking that I don’t need anti-aging skin care yet so I’ve always skipped on any anti-aging product. Still undecided on this product.

6.) Yves Rocher Hydrating Cleansing Milk (50ml) — Very interested in this product! Will give a review as soon as I use it. Haven’t seen so many reviews of this product so I don’t know what to expect, really.

7.) L’oreal Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream (5ml) — I tried this one already and I think it defies what we think of when we say BB Cream. I honestly haven’t read any reviews and got surprised when I put it on and it felt like a scrub! It doesn’t offer coverage but it did even out my skintone, lasted half a day too with nothing, no powder on it.

8.)  BONUS: Garnier Skin Naturals Light facial cream sachets — Not too excited for this but will try it out anyway.

In summary, I’m more than ecstatic for this beauty box subscription. It’s a promising first box and I can’t wait for the next. However, I’m not so experimental with skin and hair care products so hopefully the next one will include makeup products naman, drugstore or not — hopefully not but I’d take drugstore makeup over drugstore skin care.

I’m also glad my Saladbox subscription hadn’t pushed through as there was something better that definitely came my way! I also signed up for Glamourbox, which will be arriving in the 2nd or 3rd week of November. So psyched for this subscription boxes popping up in the country!

For subscriptions and more details regarding the BDJ Box, visit their website: www.bdjbox.com
(Again, this is not a sponsored post! I subscribed to BDJ box on my own!)

1. October 31, 2012 / 11:22 am

WOW! There sure is a lot of products! 🙂 And its much more cheaper than Glamourbox and Saladbox! 🙂 NICE! I will think about this.. 🙂

2. October 31, 2012 / 12:33 pm

Subscribed to SaladBox but well, the products weren’t that great so I cancelled after the first box (October). I want to try Glamourbox pero I’ll wait for your review muna 🙂

3. October 31, 2012 / 12:43 pm

I wasn’t very impressed with my box! Puro drugstore 🙁 Sana the next one’s nicer! 🙂 xx

4. October 31, 2012 / 2:10 pm

WOW! I like it! how i wish meron din yan dito! It’s like Ipsy/glossybox!! so cooool.. gonna wait for reviews shari 🙂

– J ♥

livetolovejp.blogspot.com

5. October 31, 2012 / 2:48 pm

Oo nga noh puro skincare! I like the hair care products, but not so much the Garnier products. 😛 I hope they include more makeup next time around, that’s what Saladbox and BDJ box both need to improve on. 🙂

6. October 31, 2012 / 2:50 pm

woah! that’s a lot! now I’m really excited for my November BDJ box!

7. October 31, 2012 / 4:54 pm

Thinking of signing up myself!! Just wish they had more makeup than skin and hair care products http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

8. October 31, 2012 / 5:27 pm

Wow! So many great products! I really need to sign up for a beauty box of some sort! Thanks for sharing…I’m your newest follower xx

Twenties Girl Style

9. October 31, 2012 / 6:08 pm

wowww..looks super tempting..we have such boxes in India too but not so jam packed!
    thanks for following me sweets..and congrats on motherhood!wow that is so awesome 🙂
    I am following you now on facebook and gfc..please do check out my facebook page as well.. 🙂 <3

10. October 31, 2012 / 11:43 pm

Wow, that box is really packed! These monthly subscription boxes always make me smile no matter. They’re such lovely surprises. 🙂

11. November 1, 2012 / 12:41 am

Woe you get a LOT of products with that! Amazing! So glad I just stumbled across your blog, I love it! Definitely following you now 🙂

12. November 1, 2012 / 1:35 am

Yay! You got yours na rin 🙂 I’m hoping the same thing, for BDJ to include more makeup products on November! Can’t wait to see what’s inside Glamourbox. i’ll be waiting for your post!

-Iya
    iyaboto.blogspot.com

13. November 1, 2012 / 1:54 am

BDJ box definitely looks way better than saladbox!! I was surprised that there are quite a few in full size!! bongga!! I’m thinking on subscribing as well but torn between BDJ and glamour! I’ll just wait for your glamourbox then decide, keke~ Thanks for sharing ^_~

14. November 1, 2012 / 2:32 am

love your taste.

15. November 1, 2012 / 2:46 am

That’s a lot! I’m reading how to subscribe later. Heehee!

16. November 1, 2012 / 2:47 am

Wow, this subscription looks amazing! I love how the packaging of the box is so elegant and adorable – I’m very surprised at the large amount of items packed into the box. Seems like a wonderful deal, and can’t wait for you to try out the lovely products and share your opinions with us! 🙂 x

♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

17. November 1, 2012 / 3:04 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

18. November 1, 2012 / 3:09 am

I just posted the wrong comment. So sorry.

Anyhow, I love the box. I mean, what’s inside it. So many nice stuff!!

Also, if you don’t mind me asking. What product can you recommend to treat pimple outbreak? I’m not too sure if it’s okay to ask you but your skin looks so nice even in photos. I’ve had it since I started biking and running. More exposure to the sun makes it sensitive and not too sure if I should stop going to the derma and have the monthly facial.

Omg. This reply is too long na. Enjoy your Batangas getaway. =)

19. November 1, 2012 / 4:12 am

wow this box looks awesome! 🙂 xx

20. November 1, 2012 / 2:21 pm

I LOVE your blo dear!
    I follow you now!
    Hope you follow back 😉
    Great post!! 😉
    Ila.
    MoreThingsAboutFashion.

21. November 1, 2012 / 4:08 pm

Hi Sharina! Thank you for following my blog. New visits and followers really make me happy.

You have a lovely blog. Though I’m not really into beauty products, I like your blog. It educates me haha and I enjoy reading your posts.

I’ve been using the BDJ planner for quite a while too but I don’t know anything about this BDJ box. Good thing, I landed on your blog so I was finally oriented.

I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. Wishing you a safe delivery. 🙂

22. November 1, 2012 / 5:56 pm

love the last picture! 🙂

23. November 1, 2012 / 6:48 pm

I have neve subscribed to any boxes, but this one looks amazing! So many products.

Btw, your blog is so lovely & you’re gorgeous! xx

24. November 1, 2012 / 7:19 pm

Very interesting post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

25. November 1, 2012 / 7:50 pm

That is an awesome bunch of goodies! I love when box subscriptions go all out like that, totally worth the money! xx

26. November 1, 2012 / 8:59 pm

This is pretty content!!!!
    Thank you so much for your compliment and comment!:) You have great blog, and I’m glad to be be your newest follower!

27. November 1, 2012 / 9:05 pm

I really want to get this box. I have heard great things about it 🙂
    LaceyLoves

28. November 1, 2012 / 11:57 pm

oh my god! so many products:) lucky you! i’d love to try the garnier pure active. lots of love xx

29. November 2, 2012 / 12:41 am

Nice blog!!
    Now following you, please follow back!
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com
    XOXO

30. November 2, 2012 / 6:11 am

This box came with so many products. Thanks for sharing!!

Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

31. November 2, 2012 / 7:23 am

Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last 🙂 Would you like to follow each other? 🙂

XOXO,
    Monika

32. November 2, 2012 / 2:44 pm

Thanks so much for the comment and follow! I followed you back 🙂
    love your blog by the way!!

coffeeinstilettos.blogspot.com

xoxo
    lex

33. November 2, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Great box of products!! Thanks so much for stopping by and following our blog. We are following you back via GFC. Have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

34. November 2, 2012 / 7:42 pm

wow, these are A LOT of products, I’m jealous :))

35. November 3, 2012 / 5:00 am

Wow, that’s a box stuffed with products. I’d be pretty happy with the full sized items that they’ve included. My hair needs a mask treatment as well, it’s been sorely neglected for too long now :p

36. November 3, 2012 / 6:33 am

Oh Wow! 🙂 Syoss is love 🙂 You made me smile! 🙂 Hope you’ll love the brand. It’s a brand close to my heart. 🙂

37. November 3, 2012 / 7:43 am

I hope they feature more brands that are not so known to the public naman 😀 but overall, i think BDJ boxes are more worth it than saladbox (i’ve read many blog posts with disappointed stories about Saladbox..ohhnoes!)..

Love,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

38. November 10, 2012 / 10:14 am

This box is amazing! I just recently subscribed to Glossybox and I’m not completely satisfied with it for the price… How much is this box? x

39. November 20, 2012 / 7:12 am

Just posted my BDJ Box post today. 🙂 Almost same contents noh? Pero oka na din…

40. January 22, 2013 / 3:09 am

Obsessed with this BDJ box! I wish we have BDJ here in California! I’m stuck with birchbox. We only get up to 5 samples 🙁 But this looks great! I’m jealous!! Rally generous samples too!

Visit http://lesmaquillagesbabes.com