Pamper Day

“Cut off what weighs you down”
In life, we all go through ups and downs – some days we feel like we have it all, while some days we feel like we’ve nothing to live for (which of course lives only in our heads). Recently, I’ve let go of a few things and relationships that I’ve kept for so long thinking it was genuine, real and worth having. It blew up right in my face and I know the only remedy was to finally let go. As common as it is to think of letting go only in terms of romantic relationships, there are also other types of relationships that are destructive and/or abusive which we may have overlooked. There comes at time when we have to reflect and re-evaluate the people in our lives that drag us down instead of lifting us up. And as sad and self-serving it may seem, it actually serves both parties well to separate.

Enough of the D to the RAMA and let me share my newly styled hair as a sign of new life and a brand new and definitely exciting chapter in my life. I got my haircut in Emphasis Salon at Rockwell with a new stylist, Mr. Ben, as my old one has transferred to a new salon. 4 inches were chopped off! And although it may still look long, this has been dramatically (like my life! haha) trimmed already.
FACE OF THE DAY
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30, Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach, NARS Orgasm (although it looks too faint in the photos), MAC Cork eyeshadow, Lancome Hypnose mascara and my one of my favorites MAC Rebel lipstick.

I also got a nail job in Dashing Diva! Trying out dark hues for a change as I’ve always turned to bridal mattes and light pinks for my nails. Autumn has arrived and so a change in pantones is also in progress.

The husband and I also shopped for maternity wear! I’m approaching my 5th month of preggerzhood and I’ve refused to wear maternity wear just because! But my tummy is no doubt getting bigger so I had to temporarily say bye bye to my non-stretchable jeans, shorts and skirts. Bought two maternity jeans that I will be parading the streets of Manila soon in! We also perused through the cutest baby wear and both felt goosebumps. Nothing compares to the excitement of expecting your first baby!

And yes, the ever-dreaded boyfriend/husband chair while it was my turn to look (just look cos I obviously won’t be able to fit in any of them soon) around my fave stalls in Powerplant Mall’s Archaeology section.

Also, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SWEET WELCOMES and WELCOME BACKS! I appreciate the love everyone! Hope to hear more from you all soon!

1. September 5, 2012 / 12:43 am

Wow, you’re going to be a mom! A pretty mom!:) Congratulations Shari! I love you lipstick here;)

beautythursday.blogspot.com

2. September 5, 2012 / 6:39 am

Congratulations miss shari 🙂 youre beautiful and always keep that in mind. pregnant but still so sexy :)paglabas ng baby mo may mini doll ka na 🙂 always take good care of yourself 🙂

3. September 5, 2012 / 6:49 am

Hi Ms. Shari (what a nice name you have!) thanks for dropping by at my profile! Really appreciate it 🙂 Yipee! Thanks for the compliment about my eyebrows.
    Anyways, congrats to you and to your bf slash husband! Blooming ka, I baby girl nga yan! And yes, I really love your hair, I wish my hair is like yours. It’s long and shiny! Mac Rebel suits you well! 🙂 Will follow your blog! Take care always! Avoid wearing high heels and tight clothes okay? hehe

4. September 5, 2012 / 7:19 am

Hi Ms. Shari! Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your very flattering comment. 🙂 I’m a new follower of your blog.

alyssasaluta.blogspot.com

5. September 5, 2012 / 7:59 am

Congrats on being preggers! You have a beautiful glow on your face! Love the Rebel lipstick on you. 🙂

X

6. September 5, 2012 / 1:37 pm

I can totally relate with the first part of this post 🙂 .. Sometimes it is best to just let go off some relationships. I’m glad you’re through with that though. And you are sooooo beautiful! Welcome (back?) to the blogosphere!

7. September 5, 2012 / 1:48 pm

You look so pretty girl! <3 Loveing the color of your lips as well!

I am so happy for you. Congrats on having on being preggy. :3

Btw, wanna link ex with me?
    Thanks for the compliment about my blog theme. <3 Yours is pretty ncie as well. :3

8. September 5, 2012 / 1:52 pm

I’m so glad you dropped by my blog.. OMG i love your lippie here!

congrats on being preggy! omg, girl! ;))

majorieann.blogspot.com

9. September 5, 2012 / 1:58 pm

Followed you back, Shari! You’re having a baby? CONGRATS! That’s so exciting! You’re pretty!

I will be waiting for your NARS giveaway! Looking forward for more blog posts!

-Iya

10. September 5, 2012 / 8:00 pm

I LIKE everything you said bout letting it go. 🙂 Nice one.

11. September 6, 2012 / 7:12 am

Pretty!! 🙂 and wow even though you said you had your hair chopped off, it still look so loooong, i’m inggit!!! I want long hair ;D

12. September 6, 2012 / 12:56 pm

I agree that other types of relationships can be toxic and you’ve gotta let them go. I’ve realized this with some people I thought were friends and turned out, not so much.

Your hair looks GORGEOUS! I wish mine looked that good 🙂 Thanks for stopping by my blog, I’m following now!

-Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!

13. September 8, 2012 / 1:08 pm

I love your look sis! You’re one beautiful mom-to-be! :))) thanks for droppin by my blog

14. September 14, 2012 / 1:59 am

I love your hair 🙂 I’m miss my colored hair too heheh. WoW! U’re having a baby girl. I’m So jealous coz I have 3 naughty little boys LOL! How I wish had a girl too 🙂

15. September 19, 2012 / 5:18 pm

When I get pregnant, I’ll be as beautiful as you, naks. My sister s going to be a mom soon. She’s on her 3rd month of pregnancy and thinking that I’ll be “tita” soon excites me most. Though it’s still early, I am looking around the infant section and look for my soon-to-be-niece/nephew’s stuff 🙂

16. October 16, 2012 / 7:58 pm

Awwww the baby’s outfit you were holding is so cute! Love the blue skirt.

17. October 16, 2012 / 9:06 pm

Sis i didn’t buy a single maternity clothing. Because it makes me feel weird. Well not weird but they make me feel “big” since i was carrying a bump. I just bought normal stretchable clothes instead, and i can still use them after birth 🙂

18. December 5, 2012 / 3:38 am

wow! your hubby is a “vaper” too? ÜÜÜ that’s good for everybody’s health

ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ