No Other Woman

“Not because want it, you will get it.”The Mistress

Watched the box office hit movie with my Mr. Lover Lover (and another couple friend!) despite his lifetime abstinence from Filipino movies. I am intrigued by this attraction Filipinos have towards adulterous films – especially since most Filipino movies reflect the different mindsets and beliefs that the country possesses as a people. Exactly a year ago, a similar film on adultery also became box-office hit (see my title!). Most probably, if not definitely, these movies strike close to home which is why they are such big hits. I’m glad that both movies however, end on an almost homologous note  – adultery is NEVER good. My take on that is simple – just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
That being said, I told myself that as a wife – I should never let myself go. That I must always keep myself fit, healthy and beautiful for my husband as to not even let him feel the need to look at anyone else but me! Of course, there are more things to work on in marriage and not just prettifying myself – but this for me, is step one.

I am a staunch believer of always looking presentable and put together no matter what mood you are in. During these times when being beautiful is easily accessible, without needing to be expensive – when you feel that you are ugly, it’s your fault! Not because you’re born that way – but because you choose to stay that way.

So ladies, always look and feel beautiful! Even a simple brow threading, mani pedi or a megawatt smile does the trick! In addition to this, the more important thing is to feel HAPPY!  There are pretty girls who aren’t as beautiful to look at because of the negative aura they exude. Happy girls are definitely more attractive that people just gravitate naturally towards them compared to sad, angsty pretty girls. So don’t be one of them!
In the photos above, I am wearing absolutely no makeup at all! I was too giddy and excited to watch a movie, go on a date and spend time with my dearest lover that I completely skipped on piling the beauty products (all I have on is my trusty Kiehl’s moisturizer!). But I felt no less beautiful than I do when I am all glammed and dressed up for an event or a party. I just want to share that being and feeling beautiful has nothing to do with the amount or quality of make-up you have on! So let’s go ladies – here’s to a happy and beautiful YOU!

1. September 23, 2012 / 3:29 am

OMG. I wouldn’t notice if you didn’t mention you weren’t wearing any makeup at all! Wow. You’re so beautiful! I have to smile more then. LOL

Lovely post! Gonna boost girls’ confidence about themselves.

2. September 23, 2012 / 5:31 am

Well said! Happy girls are pretty girls! So beautiful!

3. September 23, 2012 / 10:28 am

I haven’t watched it yet!! :(( Ohh you look pretty even without makeup on darling! 🙂

4. September 23, 2012 / 3:05 pm

You look amazing! It would be stupidity if your man strays with that kind of face. I watched it too and got teary-eyed. *sigh*

Come join our blog contest from Shell Philippines and get a chance to win P10,000 worth of FREE Gas/Diesel vouchers!

5. September 23, 2012 / 4:30 pm

I’m sure you won’t have a hard time prettifying yourself because you’re beautiful already. 🙂

6. September 23, 2012 / 5:52 pm

Simple and chic. I love this outlook for every day.

7. September 24, 2012 / 2:41 am

you won’t need any beauty products because your bare face alone is gorgeous enough ^_~

8. September 24, 2012 / 2:46 am

I love you for being so REAL.
    You are at your prettiest without any make up. Stay happy, keep smiling, what you are doing is right for your bub! wish you a healhy one..
    God Bless :))

fashionerza.blogspot.com

9. September 24, 2012 / 9:27 am

Kudos for still fitting into a bandage dress while preggers! Love the OOTD 🙂

10. September 25, 2012 / 3:08 am

I’m not a fan of infidelity myself. And wives should be more than what bitches were made for.

11. September 25, 2012 / 9:56 pm

Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the “International Directory Blogspot”.
    “International Directory Blogspot” It’s 159 Countries and 5519 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It’s very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog “Directory” because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog “Directory”.
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the “directory” to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:

12. September 26, 2012 / 4:22 am

Oh wow! You are beautiful! I sometimes do the same thing and just put moisturizer on for the day and go without makeup— give my face a break! I think it’s really good for your skin!

ANd I LOVE that bag. Really cute!

13. October 1, 2012 / 4:03 pm

I said that to myself too before I got married :)) Love the dress!

14. October 10, 2012 / 1:38 am

wow!your effort less pretty woman sis!cant believe that you are preggy on that pic!:)

15. October 11, 2012 / 11:36 pm

You are so pretty even without make-up. Sexy momma indeed! 🙂

Thank you for visiting my blog by the way. Definitely following you now. Would you mind following each other?:)

16. October 22, 2012 / 3:03 am

Looking young and fresh even without make up on! Ms. Shari you inspire for being a woman full of optimism. You are a great woman and I know you will become a very good mother.

17. October 29, 2012 / 3:43 pm

Beautiful post…totally agree that beauty is not always what is applied to your face but how you feel and having people in your life that accepts & appreciates the natural beauty outside and in. Am now your newest follower.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog – means a lot to me <3

many congratulations on your pregnancy too! Lets keep in touch x

Jenny xoxo